The LAS Digital Learning Diagnostic Tool (DLDT) is a simple web app to help potential clients find a learning solution that could be right for them.
The tool has a number of different parameters for the user to select that relate to their potential project. The LAS DLDT will then evaluate the parameters to give the user the corresponding results. They can then look at these in more detail by clicking on them; select them to add them to a downloadable PDF; and contact LAS for more information or help on addressing their learning requirements.
Preposition & Solutions
- New user should able to register to the website by email varification. Admin can grant or deny his registration by checking his details.
- User can select learning solutions using range slider filter according to his requirment.
- Display learning solutions results and generate single PDF of all solutions.
- Send mail to admin of selected solutions by user.
- Maintain track of most viewed solutions and solutions individual users have selected and downloaded information about.